Families and Caregivers
At Peace Aging Care Experts, we understand that family caregivers want the best for their loved ones. Providing the best care for aging parents can be a challenge, particularly if you live far away. That’s where we come in. We help with a broad range of caregiving needs:
- Assistance with the normal challenges of aging for a parent or a spouse, including reduced mobility or chronic healthcare conditions such as diabetes or congestive heart failure.
- Care management for memory and cognitive impairments, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, dementia, or traumatic brain injuries.
- Support in crisis situations, such as a fall, stroke, or heart attack, including management of post-incident recovery needs.
- Assistance, long-term planning and care for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Management and coordination of care for individuals with mental illness, both in crisis situations and for the ongoing stability of the individual.
- Management of insurance appeals to increase access to paid care and to eliminate or reduce ongoing financial responsibilities.
Whether planning ahead or navigating a crisis situation, the support of an Aging Life CareTM professional can help you ensure that your loved one is safe and receiving the appropriate medical and personal care.