Our current openings:
Part-time Geriatric Care Manager
An excellent part-time opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse to join a growing team of outstanding geriatric care mangers in northern and central New Jersey. The ideal candidate will be an RN who is bright, organized, personable and team-oriented, have own car and live in proximity to Morris, Essex and Passaic Counties. Outstanding oral and written communications are a must.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conduct initial assessments of new clients to determine current medical, emotional and social needs.
- Create a care plan for client’s current and future needs.
- Ongoing care management of client’s medical, emotional and social needs.
- Develop rapport with clients to become a trusted care provider.
- Build relationships and stay in communication with client families and/or guardian regarding all areas of client’s health and well-being.
- Schedule and attend medical appointments and weekly medication preparation, as needed.
- Provide detailed documentation of client care and communications in client tracking database.
Peace Aging Care Experts, LLC will provide:
- A professional and respectful working environment
- Paid training
- Cell phone
- Paid travel time to and from client appointments
- Monthly staff meetings to discuss cases and share experiences.
- Opportunities to grow in your position.
- Hourly pay based on experience
- Mileage for use of personal vehicle when transporting clients
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.