Geriatric Care Manager (Morris/Essex Counties)-Part-time/Per Diem
- Required: Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Required: Caring individual who enjoys helping clients and their families
- Preferred, Not Required: Certified Case Manager (CCM) or Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Meet with our new clients to conduct initial assessments (determine medical, social, emotional needs)
- Create a plan of care for our clients’ current and future needs
- Build a relationship with our clients to become a trusted member of their care team
- Manage our clients’ care ongoing (with a focus on their medical, emotional and social needs)
- Communicate regularly with our clients’ families and/or responsible parties
- Schedule & attend our clients’ medical appointments
- Manage client medications & ensure refills are available
At Peace Aging Care Experts, our Care Managers typically work 15-30 hours depending on their preference, the current client base, and clients’ need that week (which do fluctuate). Because our clients count on our responsiveness and ability to handle situations quickly, it is best if this job is the only position the candidate holds.
About the Working Location
Peace Aging Care Experts covers the following counties: Morris, Bergen, Hudson, Essex, Union, Passaic, Warren, Somerset & Hunterdon. We assign clients to care managers based on the clients’ needs and location to ensure that care managers are not driving unreasonable distances for visits.
About Our Company
Peace Aging Care Experts was established over 15 years ago by Trish Colucci Barbosa. Our clients’ care comes first. We provide private pay care management services to seniors, adults with mental illness, and occasionally adults with disabilities. Our goal is to bring reassurance & peace to all of our clients, their families, and the professionals we interact with. Our team is growing, supportive, and flexible. We look forward to adding another Care Manager to our team!
- Schedule Flexibility
- Paid Training
- Paid Travel Time
- Work Provided Cell Phone & Laptop
- Please Note: this position does not offer health care benefits
Apply Now: Email your resume to: email@example.com